Blog posts authors for The Zaky Website
Personal stories can change someone's world. We want to help our readers better understand how The Zaky impacts families, caregivers, volunteers, healthcare professionals, etc., all around the world.
Storytelling is essential to our mission. If you want to be featured, here’s how.
The post must be original, authentic, compelling and told in the first person. Your story must be exclusive to The Zaky, which means it hasn’t been published anywhere else. If you’ve already published it elsewhere, please let us know. All contributions are unpaid.
Send us your post you may send your ideas below or all the blog with photos/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Use a clear, informative headline as the subject line. This may be used as the title of you post. Specify in the subject line if your blog is timely.
- Briefly summarize your story and include how The Zaky has touched your/your family/your baby's lives.
- Briefly explain why you’re the right person to write the piece. What’s your relevant expertise or experience (e.g., are you a mom, a nurse, etc)?
- Include your photo and short bio to include it at the bottom of the blog.
- It must be your own work.
- Contact us below with questions, pitch ideas, etc.