If you are reading this post is because you have been cordially invited to write a blog post about your own story and how The Zaky touched your life.
Here are some guidelines and tips for you to tell your own story to submit to us.
Zachary changed the world of babies through his mother's work and has inspired thousands of families around the world. Your baby has transformed many lives so your story is just as inspirational. Touch someone else's life by sharing any part of your baby's journey, your own experience, and what it means to you to have The Zaky be part of your life.
Tips for telling your story
- You are writing your own story so keep it in first person, authentic and compelling.
- You may start with what was happening in your life when you received The Zaky.
- Decide how you want to start and end your story.
- Write a strong first and last sentences.
- Briefly explain why The Zaky is relevant to your story, who gave it to you, what is your favorite way to use it, how did you hear about it, what meaning did/does it have in your journey, etc.
- Use a clear, inspirational headline as the title (or we can help you with that)
- It must be your own work.
- Do not procrastinate - start writing your story now.
- Set up a goal for the date of submission.
- We do not pay our customers for their stories, to keep it
Submit your work
Email your story with photos and videos that we can use to email@example.com with the subject: [BLOG SUBMISSION] MY THE ZAKY STORY
“ The story of our brand is the story of our family. Thank you for being part of it”
Yamile Jackson, PhD, PE, PMP