When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it triggers an automatic email to you to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest:
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day or so.
- Be sure you entered the correct address during checkout. The shipping information you enter during checkout is automatically transferred to the post office, therefore we cannot be held responsible if you entered an incorrect address.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up we will be happy to file a claim with the carrier.
- Nurtured by Design cannot refund orders that were mis-delivered by the post office, incorrect shipping address entered at checkout, or stolen from a property.