Nurtured by Design donated one The Zaky ZAK to 56 hospitals that celebrate Kangaroo Care Day (May 15th).
The contest was announced via email and we received over 300 applications of team members of hospitals that are celebrating kangaroo care day in 2019. (join our mailing list so you don't miss it next time! or check your junk mail)
Stay tuned for more giveaways to celebrate Zachary's birthday and Kangaroo Care Day that come by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zaky ZAK GIFT BOX were shipped to be given as a prize for a raffle / contest / challenge / etc, as part of the Kangaroo Care Awareness Day Celebrations (May 15th).
Zachary engraved the wood boxes and made Yamile's business cards in cardboard.
Each box included one The Zaky ZAK package (one Zaky ZAK, one washing bag, and instructions) brochures, an organic soap for the parent to prepare for kangaroo care, and 2 metal buttons of kangaroo care day, and a card from Yamile.
- For this GIVEAWAY,any team members organizing or helping with any activity for the Kangaroo Care Day can apply (i.e., parents, staff, volunteers,etc.) Stay tuned for GIVEAWAYS for others!
- There is no limit on how many requests are submitted by different people in the same hospital, however, only one Zaky ZAK can be awarded to each of the 56 hospital units.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Winners will receive a coupon code for $59 for The Zaky online store, and agree to pay all shipping-related fees (about $10 USA and $20+ rest of the world)
- The shipping address must be the hospital address.
- Valid globally and void where prohibited
- The Zaky ZAK cannot be sold, rented, charged, or kept in the hospital. It is a donation to the hospital for a family that takes part in the Kangaroo Care Day activities.
- The Zaky ZAK must be given to a parent as a gift/prize as part of the Kangaroo Care Day activities before May 30, 2019
- Request the parent to consider posting a photo with the ZAK using #KangarooCareDay and #KangarooCareDayWinner and send an email to email@example.com
- The 56 The Zaky ZAKs are a donation to the hospital on behalf of Zachary and in memory of Maurice.
This is The Zaky ZAK:
Hi we’re from Saudi Arabia working in process of Kangaroo Care in our NICU. Looking forward for the success of our 2nd in joining the Awareness this coming May 15th.